Dr. Oshins has completed his residency in Sleep Apnea at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. His dedication to finding solutions for those suffering from this debilitating and life-shortening ailment that’s estimated to affect 22 million Americans led him to seek the best sleep medicine programs in the US.
Do you experience any of these symptoms?
- Loud snoring
- Your bed partner reporting that you stop breathing during sleep
- Waking during the night, gasping or struggling for breath
- Waking in the morning with a dry mouth or throat
- Waking in the morning with a headache
- Excessive daytime fatigue
- Falling asleep while driving
Call us today for a complimentary evaluation!