Did you know that dental crowns are designed to shield and protect teeth along with improving the look and function of your teeth? With each dental crown, a potentially unworkable tooth can be restored to its proper functionality.
Some of the best smiles are forged from dental crowns. Consider the following benefits that crowns can provide:
– Dental crowns can be used to restore broken teeth, including binding together bits of broken teeth.
– Dental crowns can add an additional layer of protection to your teeth by fully concealing a tooth on all sides above the gum line.
– Dental crowns are beneficial at repairing or restoring old dental procedures, including capping bridges, implants, and root canals.
– Dental crowns can be used to cover dental fillings. In some cases, crowns can hold teeth in place that require fillings but too little tooth remains.
– A dental crown can last over 20 years, or in some cases, an entire lifetime.
– Dental crowns can improve the look of a tooth, as they are customized to each tooth’s needs. They can also be shaded to match the natural color of your teeth.
If you would like to experience the life-changing transformation that dental crowns can provide, please stop by Oshins Of Smiles for an oral exam from Dr. Steven Oshins and our team at our amazing dentist facility in Schenectady, New York. Schedule your visit by calling us at 518-356-5635. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!