Cosmetic Dental Bonding – Schenectady, NY
Transform Your Smile in Just One Hour
Are you unhappy with your smile, but hesitant to commit to months and months of back-to-back treatments? Thanks to cosmetic dental bonding, you don’t have to. This popular, non-invasive cosmetic dentistry treatment can effectively conceal minor chips, stains, and other dental imperfections. The best part? You can transform your smile in just one hour! To learn more, keep reading or get in touch with our team to schedule your initial consultation with our cosmetic dentist in Schenectady.
Why Choose Oshins of Smiles for Cosmetic Dental Bonding?
- Skilled, Experienced, Caring Cosmetic Dentist
- Fully-Personalized Treatment Plans for Each Patient
- Virtual Smile Design: Preview Results Before Treatment Starts
How Cosmetic Dental Bonding Works
Cosmetic dental bonding is a relatively straightforward treatment. After learning all about your smile goals and unique dental needs, Dr. Oshins will use a material called composite resin to cover the flaw. From there, he will shape it meticulously, ensuring the treated tooth looks and feels extremely lifelike. Once the resin is hardened in place, he will polish it up and you’ll be free to go! Just like that, you’ll have the bright, symmetrical, beautiful smile you’ve been wanting.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Cosmetic Dental Bonding
If you are interested in cosmetic dental bonding in Schenectady, the first step is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Oshins. During this appointment, he will ask you a few questions to learn more about what features of your smile you’re unhappy with. A brief oral exam will also be completed to ensure your teeth and gums are free from decay and infection. Don’t worry – even if an oral health problem, like a cavity, initially stands in your way, he can intervene with the appropriate restorative care.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Cosmetic dental bonding has been, and continues to be, one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments. With the seemingly endless list of benefits this smile-enhancing service comes with, it’s not hard to see why:
- Longevity – The results can last for 5+ years with proper care! So, make sure to implement a solid at-home oral hygiene regimen and visit your dentist every six months for a checkup and cleaning.
- Quick turnaround – From start to finish, the entire cosmetic dental bonding process can be completed in as little as one hour.
- Personalization – Cosmetic dental bonding can be used to address one flawed tooth or completely transform your smile. Plus, the results can be as natural or dramatic as you’d like.
- Durable – After your treatment, you don’t need to worry about dietary restrictions. Just be sure to limit your consumption of sugar and exercise caution with extremely hard or sticky foods to keep your smile in tip-top shape.
- No preparation needed – Our cosmetic dentist won’t need to remove any of your enamel. The treatment is so non-invasive that anesthesia usually isn’t needed either.
Want to learn more about cosmetic dental bonding? Ready to schedule your consultation? Then get in touch with our team today!